Who can apply?
- The FAU Sandbox is open to all FAU undergraduate / graduate students and all other FAU members with a business idea.
- You can apply as an individual or as a team. Your team can include non-FAU members.
- At least one team member with a key-role has to be a member of the Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nürnberg.
How to apply?
One person per team should fill out the application form with your main contact details, startup idea, budget plan and main motivation.
Applications are now closed.
The jury will judge teams based on three criteria: team (composition, background and motivation), idea (problem, solution and impact), objectives (what do you want to achieve at the end of the program).
By the 19.07.2021 you will receive feedback via e-mail, if you / your team have been selected.
All information that you submit will be only be used by the Sandbox Team and the Jury for the application process. Data from not selected teams will be deleted immediately. Data from selected teams will be saved according to statutory periods of retention period, 10 years.
Deliverables / What to expect?
- You must attend the kick-off event
- You must deliver a mid-term presentation and a final pitch presentation
- You must submit a report of your expenses.
By taking part in the FAU Sandbox innovation fund, teams do not give up any rights to their intellectual property.